Sunday, April 12, 2009

slight isolation, severe comfort

finally back to school, back to books, back to the rest of my peers' dirty looks. relieved to be back in a comfortable environment, not so relieved with the workload ahead. i feel as though, in school, when it rains, it pours, and i'm never prepared with protection. therefore, the tide comes through, and i'm left raw and starry-eyed at the whirlwind that swept me up and took me under. school is slowling down with the numbers of days left, but the work is piling up. the balance in school has deceased, and i'm just grasping for straws to hold on for the remainder of the semester. family life is wonderful, aside from my grandfather and his failing health. age is something i do not like to dwell on, especially for those much older than me. it's too fragile to think about, and i feel as though it may break and crumble if i ponder it for too long.
why i type out my thoughts instead of making them a tangible voice, i may never know. it may be in hopes that my own ideas do not get lost in the madness that is my mind. everyones thinks that way, though, right? we're all a little bit crazy, if not even more sane.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
:)