Monday, April 13, 2009

the energy made me do it

it's nearly 6am, and i woke up in a daze. i remember reading online for my test on tuesday and then it was a downward spiral from there. i'm in that mind frame right now where i feel as though, if i truly try hard enough, i could write down the details from my dreams, the many that kept waking me up, out of sheer panic. nothing remotely scary, none of the underpinnings that make for traditional nightmares. thank God. the vibrancy and almost surreal quality to my thoughts were enough to make me fearful, i suppose. i'm fast losing the last parts of my dreams, and i think it'll be safe to let them escape. my head is spinning, and i feel really confused and out of the realm of anything close to normal. i wonder if we all are in a similar boat when we wake up from dreams that are too close to reality, or we're just that afraid that there's a chance it could all come true when we're not able to sleep through it, or better yet, just wake up and escape it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
:)